Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Im back as fine as brand NEW


Hey World, now I'm back after a couple of months inactive in my room of blogging, my coming back is so special to me as it gives me more appetite to continue blogging and sharing thoughts, photos & interests and more appetite to live life in general.
From last year's life, a lot of things happened. From graduating in college and getting my degree to having a job. Speaking of my 1st job, I landed a job in BPO company, Teletech Cebu, I was then a Desktop Support I supporting HP printers. I struggled so much on my first job considering the demands to meet the metrics plus a big change of my clock, they're making my day to night and vice versa. Though I just lasted for 9 months coz I can't see myself productive and performing anymore, nevertheless that was one of the best milestones in my life. I got the chance to meet different people and especially visited different places which I missed the most until now. I met many friends and lovers, hahah.
So that is all for now, my next blog is about where in the world I'm at now.
Thank you world and God for making you. Let's enjoy life.

No comments: